Proven Sustained Improvements
Diabetes Care Group is dedicated to treating diabetes and metabolic diseases. Our program has proven successful for over a decade with even the most challenging cases of diabetes.
Our process is based on a clinical model created by our Chief Medical Officer and co-founder, Marshall Bouldin, M.D. Over a ten-year period, Dr. Bouldin developed The Delta Diabetes Project, a program with seven centers, caring for over 7,500 patients in the Mississippi Delta.
The program produced unprecedented high engagement, high compliance, and sustained outcome improvements in the most disadvantaged populations and an environment of severely constrained resources.
At Diabetes Care Group, we implement a unique and integrated clinical model including:
• Specialized treatment plans
• Comprehensive patient education
• Individualized nutrition counseling
• A multidisciplinary team of diabetes experts
• Collaborative care along with primary care physicians